ADDITIONAL WARRANTY TERMS levelfix instruments
LEVELFIX INSTRUMENTS additional warranty terms
Levelfix is confident of the quality of its products and offers an outstanding guarantee for professional users of our product. All Levelfix instruments carry a 1-year warranty from the date of original purchase, which covers the instrument from anything other than obvious misuse or damage. The warranty period can be extended to a full 4 years by completing the registration below within 4 weeks of the original purchase date. Please register your instrument at www.levelfixinstruments.com. The easiest way to service your laser under warranty is to bring it back to the dealer where you purchased it or by filling in the booking form at www.levelfixinstruments.com.
Each warranty claim must be accompanied by the original sales receipt showing the product description and serial number. The instrument must be shipped in the original packaging to avoid transport damage. If we determine that your tool is not covered by the warranty due to age or obvious misuse or damage, we will advise as soon as the instrument has been assessed.
The following exclusions apply:
• Accessories and batteries. (standard 6 months)
• Parts subject to normal tear and wear
• Defects caused by dropping, improper use by not following the directions for use, use under abnormal conditions or inadequate maintenance
• Damage due to damp storage of the instrument
• Defects caused using non-original accessories or accessories
• Defects that are not demonstrably caused by material or manufacturing faults
• Modifications that have been made to the original product by the user
• Repairs that have been carried out by a non-authorised repair centre
This guarantee is not transferrable. It is only available to the original Levelfix product user who has purchased and registered the product as identified above.
A product repair or replacement under this guarantee does not extend or renew the guarantee period. The 4- year guarantee period starts from the original purchase date.
LEVELFIX reserves the right to change or revise the warranty conditions without notice. his guarantee statement is in addition to and in no way prejudices your contractual rights as a professional user or your statutory rights as a private non-professional user.